There are still a few spots left for our two in-person events happening
next week, Friday, July 14th! Details below.

Join us for a *tour of Toronto Metropolitan University Archives & Special
Collections* *from 5:30-6:30 pm*. The tour will include information on the
history of the collection and the space, and will show a selection from
their holdings. This event takes place on the 4th floor at 350 Victoria
Street.
https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/tmu-archives-special-collections-tour-tickets-662425481447

This will be followed by a *pub night at the Imperial Pub* *from 6:30-8:30
pm*. The location is at 54 Dundas St. E.
https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/taag-pub-night-imperial-pub-tickets-662443615687

Please note that *separate registration* is required for the events if you
plan on attending both. Space is limited, so register early!

If you have any questions, contact me at [log in to unmask] Looking
forward to seeing folks in person!

Charly
Toronto Area Archivists Group (taag)
is the Toronto chapter of the