There are still a few spots left for our two in-person events happening next week, Friday, July 14th! Details below.

Join us for a tour of Toronto Metropolitan University Archives & Special Collections from 5:30-6:30 pm. The tour will include information on the history of the collection and the space, and will show a selection from their holdings. This event takes place on the 4th floor at 350 Victoria Street.  https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/tmu-archives-special-collections-tour-tickets-662425481447

This will be followed by a pub night at the Imperial Pub from 6:30-8:30 pm. The location is at 54 Dundas St. E.  https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/taag-pub-night-imperial-pub-tickets-662443615687

Please note that separate registration is required for the events if you plan on attending both. Space is limited, so register early!

If you have any questions, contact me at [log in to unmask]. Looking forward to seeing folks in person!

Charly
Toronto Area Archivists Group (taag)
is the Toronto chapter of the
Archives Association of Ontario (AAO)