Regards,

Amanda Furlano

Program Assistant

School of Health Policy & Management

York University

Undergraduate Program Website:  http://shpm.info.yorku.ca/

T 416-736-2100 ext 55157

health.info.yorku.ca

Faculty of Health  | York University Logo

This electronic mail (e-mail), including any attachments, is intended only for the recipient(s) to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure. No waiver of privilege, confidentiality or any other protection is intended by virtue of its communication by the internet. Any unauthorized use, dissemination or copying is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, or are not named as a recipient, please immediately notify the sender and destroy all copies of it.

Hello fellow students,

I am the President of the York University student club called "Magic Starts Here!" Magic Starts Here! is a club that engages in random acts of kindness towards others on the Keele campus, with the hopes of brightening their day! We are currently looking for more members to join the club.

Some of our past initiatives include sending emails of appreciation to various organizations that members are familiar with, and handwriting and delivering cards of appreciation to various departments and food places on campus.

If you would like to join, all you have to do is send me an email with your:

1. Name

2. Student Number

3. Tell me what you are passionate about

You can then be a part of our email list and our group chat. Our group chat is on an app called 'Group Me' (which is a Microsoft based app).

Thanks a million,

Catherine Butera

[log in to unmask]" data-loopstyle="linkonly">[log in to unmask]