Hello AAOlist,

A reminder that Archeion will be upgraded to AtoM 2.7.3 this evening.

For institutional members using Archeion: please do not login to Archeion
to make any edits after 6:00 p.m. EST today.

I will send a note tomorrow, Thursday September 28th, before 9 a.m. to
confirm that the upgrade is complete.

Best,
Kelli