From: A forum for discussion for the Archives Assoc. of Ontario <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Elizabeth Hysen <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, September 26, 2023 4:46:24 PM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Microfilm scanning vendors

Hi there,

Wondering if anyone can recommend a vendor that can digitize a small run of microfilm, either in Toronto or in Pittsburgh, PA.

Many thanks.

Liz Hysen

Certified PNA (practicing NAAB archival appraiser) and archival researcher
Member of the Visual Researchers' Society of Canada and the National Archival Appraisal Board