Hello Colleagues,

On behalf of the MAIG Executive, I am pleased to present the 19th edition of the Municipal Archives Interest Group's annual publication, The MAIGazine, with the theme "Community Connections."

This year's submissions detail a variety of ways archives are enhancing accessibility to their collections via digitization and online engagement, the ways in which we support each other as colleagues, and an important discussion of the necessity to protect the valuable records in archival holdings when faced with threatening uncertainty.

Please find it attached to this email, or click here to read it along with the previous issues. Thank you so much to those who contributed articles and news pieces this year!

Wishing you a wonderful weekend,

Amber

Amber Mandich
Archivist Assistant