Regards,

Amanda Furlano

Program Assistant

School of Health Policy & Management

York University

Undergraduate Program Website:  http://shpm.info.yorku.ca/

T 416-736-2100 ext 55157

health.info.yorku.ca

Faculty of Health  | York University Logo

This electronic mail (e-mail), including any attachments, is intended only for the recipient(s) to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure. No waiver of privilege, confidentiality or any other protection is intended by virtue of its communication by the internet. Any unauthorized use, dissemination or copying is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, or are not named as a recipient, please immediately notify the sender and destroy all copies of it.

I hope your week has started out well so far. I’m reaching out if you would like to circulate this info for interested health studies students.

This is for our upcoming conference on October 24-25th.

Additional details of the conference can be found here as well and a conference schedule can be found here

Interested students can reach out to us at with a short blurb about themselves to [log in to unmask]

There is no limit for volunteers as we anticipate varying availability and interest.

 Warm regards,

[log in to unmask]" border="0" width="338" height="68" id="x_Picture_x0020_5" style="width:3.5208in; height:.7083in" data-outlook-trace="F:1|T:1" src="cid:image001.png@01D9EB0B.3FB403F0">

400 University Avenue, Suite 2100  Toronto ON M5G 1S5

Telephone: (647) 234-8605 | Web: www.afhto.ca

Register now: AFHTO Conference “Team-Based Care: Making It A Reality For All”

Oct 25, 2023 at the Sheraton Centre Hotel in Toronto. Early-bird registration closes Oct 3, 2023.
Stay connected with #afhto2023 on
[log in to unmask]" border="0" width="12" height="12" id="x_Picture_x0020_6" alt="Twitter icon" style="width:.125in; height:.125in" data-outlook-trace="F:1|T:1" src="cid:image002.png@01D9EB0B.3FB403F0"> Twitter and [log in to unmask]" border="0" width="12" height="12" id="x_Picture_x0020_7" alt="Facebook icon" style="width:.125in; height:.125in" data-outlook-trace="F:1|T:1" src="cid:image003.png@01D9EB0B.3FB403F0"> Facebook