Regards,

Amanda Furlano

Program Assistant

School of Health Policy & Management

York University

Undergraduate Program Website:  http://shpm.info.yorku.ca/

T 416-736-2100 ext 55157

health.info.yorku.ca<https://health.info.yorku.ca/>

[Faculty of Health  | York University Logo]

This electronic mail (e-mail), including any attachments, is intended only for the recipient(s) to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure. No waiver of privilege, confidentiality or any other protection is intended by virtue of its communication by the internet. Any unauthorized use, dissemination or copying is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, or are not named as a recipient, please immediately notify the sender and destroy all copies of it.

We're a not-for-profit initiative proudly backed by Calumet and Stong Colleges, along with the Faculty of Health at York University as an Agents of Change project. We are passionately committed to transforming the lives of homeless youth in the York Region. By providing targeted donations and skill-building workshops, we aim not merely to assist but to ignite potential. That's why we've named our organization Potentia, a Latin term signifying 'power' and 'ability,' because we believe every youth has the inherent power to shape their own destiny. In a world full of challenges, we're here to show these youth that opportunities and brighter futures are within their reach.

Working towards this mission won’t be possible without a passionate and diligent team. We’re very excited to offer The following roles as what we hope to be inspiring and rewarding positions for you as students, and for us as a team addressing and battling the social issues within our community. This recruitment is for fall/winter 2023-24 and the application deadline is September 24th at 11:59 PM. You can apply by filling out our recruitment form. Should you have any questions, feel free to contact the POTENTIA Project Leads through the Instagram Direct Messaging @Potentiayu.