The Libraries at Toronto Metropolitan University (formerly Ryerson University) are inviting applications for the position of Associate Chief Librarian for Scholarly, Research and Creative Activities.
Please find attached the job posting, or alternatively you can view the posting at https://hr.cf.ryerson.ca/ams/faculty/preview.cfm?posting_id=549123

Rosalynn MacKenzie (she/her/hers)

Archival Technician

Archives and Special Collections – University Libraries

Toronto Metropolitan University (formerly Ryerson University)

rosalynn.mackenzie@torontomu..ca | 416-979-5000 ext. 556896

library.torontomu.ca/asc

In April 2022, the university announced our new name of Toronto Metropolitan University, which will be implemented in a phased approach. Learn more about our next chapter.

 IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email message and any attachments are intended only for the recipient(s) to whom it is addressed.  If you have received this email in error or you are not a named recipient, please immediately notify the sender and delete all copies of the original email including all attachments without copying distributing or disclosing the same. Thank you.