Registration has begun for the 2023 Transdisciplinary Conference for Future Leaders in Precision Public Health!

The theme of the conference this year is Applying Implementation Science to Precision Public HealthThe conference will be held on November 9th from 10 AM to 5:30 PM EST and feature a lineup of expert speakers, networking opportunities, and a virtual poster session. An interactive follow up workshop to discuss research priorities for the field will be held on November 16th from 3 to 6 PM EST

Like the previous conference, this year's conference is a free, virtual event and is open to all professionals interested in advancing precision public health. We're excited to continue connecting researchers, policymakers, and clinicians interested in the field, sharing recent advances in research, and discussing opportunities for capacity building.

Registration for the conference and workshop is open now at the link here! You can find more information about the conference on our website and in the flyer attached. Researchers are also welcome to submit research abstracts for the poster session by October 15th.

We hope to see you at the 2023 Transdisciplinary Conference for Future Leaders in Precision Public Health!