Great I’ll include this!

From: Joan Benach <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Saturday, October 28, 2023 7:53 AM
To: Dennis Raphael <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: We have a winner!

Thank you very much Dennis!

I take the opportunity to mention that this is an introductory course in Spanish, and I teach a more advanced course titled "Understanding global health inequalities: a transdisciplinary critical approach" in the same Master, as well as a short course in English in the Fall Institute in Health Policy and Management (November 8-10 in Barcelona), called "Emerging Dimensions of Social Determinants of Health Inequalities: A Transdisciplinary Integrated Approach".

We need to keep pushing for change to counter the spreading of the extreme awful biomedical-neoliberal perspective in so many places.

Thank you all.
Best,
Joan

Joan Benach
Johns Hopkins - UPF Public Policy Center. https://www.upf.edu/web/jhu-ppc/about
Health Inequalities Research Group (GREDS-EMCONET). www.upf.edu/greds-emconet/
Department of Political and Social Sciences (Universitat Pompeu Fabra, UPF)
Mercè Rodoreda building 24 - Campus Ciutadella (Office 24.417)
C/ Ramon Trias Fargas, 25-27 | 08005 Barcelona. http://www.upf.edu/campus/es/ciutadella/
 [Tel.]+34  93 542 28 47.

Missatge de Dennis Raphael <[log in to unmask]> del dia dv., 27 d’oct. 2023 a les 21:47:
"An example of a public health school that educates students in critical political economy"

Universidad Pompeu Fabra in Barcelona
Courtesy of google translate!

Thank you Alex!

Dennis