Hi Dennis and Others!
I designed and taught a course on the politics of health at UBC in the Dept of Political Science; it was the first and only course in health in the long history of the Department. It analyzes power in its various manifestations in public health.
Here is the link to the journal article: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35488656/
and the abstract.

2021 Sep-Dec;34(3):101-104.
doi: 10.4103/efh.EfH_256_18.