Dear Colleagues,

The Institute of Management Studies<https://www.gold.ac.uk/institute-management-studies/staff/> at Goldsmiths, University of London is seeking to appoint a permanent Lecturer in Economics (Teaching and Research contract). We are looking for someone who can teach a wide range of subjects at the undergraduate level, including microeconomics, econometrics, and public economics. Candidates need to be knowledgeable about the plurality of theoretical perspective in economics. A historical approach to teaching those subjects is very welcomed. A research track record in history of economic thought and/or in heterodox economic approaches is important. We will consider candidates on a case by case basis who have not yet finished their PhD but are near completion.

Please apply before 10 November 2023. Job description and details of the application procedure are outlined here: https://jobs.gold.ac.uk/vacancy/lecturer-in-economics-teaching-and-research-540095.html

I am happy to answer any question by email, but you can also contact directly the Economics Programme Director: Ivano Cardinale ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>).

Best wishes,

Maxime

Dr Maxime Desmarais-Tremblay
Senior Lecturer in Economics