A great man and a great scholar! My most sincere condolences
Nikos

On Tue, Oct 17, 2023 at 5:44 PM Nicola Giocoli <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

With great sadness, I inform all the list members that this morning professor Riccardo Faucci passed away.

Riccardo was a great scholar and a guide for many of in the profession in Italy and abroad. Formerly a full professor of History of Economic Thought at the University of Pisa and the founder of the international journal History of Economic Ideas, he was among the founders and one of the first Presidents of the Italian Society for the History of Economic Thought (AISPE)

The sad news reached me a hour ago, so this is all I can write for now. Surely, we will find a way to more properly honor his memory.

Nicola Giocoli