Hello Everyone,

Hamilton Public Library - Local History and Archives is currently working on updating our canned responses to research questions and inquiries. If anyone can provide their list of canned responses/common questions, and/or examples of their canned responses, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
[HPL_primary_logo_wTag]

Karl Mangune
Archivist, Local History and Archives
Central Branch, 55 York Blvd, Hamilton, ON L8N 4E4
________________________________
T: 905-546-3200  x3409  |   E: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
hpl.ca
Discover the endless benefits<https://www.hpl.ca/library-card-power> that come with a HPL card<https://www.hpl.ca/librarycard>. Borrow more<https://www.hpl.ca/more-to-borrow>, free passes and entry to local museums<https://www.hpl.ca/museum>, free PRESTO cards for kids<https://hpl.ca/presto>, create in Makerspaces<https://www.hpl.ca/makerspaces> and more. Stay up to date and subscribe to our mailing list<https://www.hpl.ca/guide>.

[HPL_primary_logo_wTag]

Karl Mangune
Archivist, Local History and Archives
Central Branch, 55 York Blvd, Hamilton, ON L8N 4E4
T: 905-546-3200  x3409  |   E: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
hpl.ca
Discover the endless benefits<https://www.hpl.ca/library-card-power> that come with a HPL card<https://www.hpl.ca/librarycard>. Borrow more<https://www.hpl.ca/more-to-borrow>, free passes and entry to local museums<https://www.hpl.ca/museum>, free PRESTO cards for kids<https://hpl.ca/presto>, create in Makerspaces<https://www.hpl.ca/makerspaces> and more. Stay up to date and subscribe to our mailing list<https://www.hpl.ca/guide>.

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient or this information has been inadvertently forwarded to you, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Hamilton Public Library.