Hello everyone -

The Department of Health Sciences at Wilfrid Laurier University is looking
for an instructor to run our course on Social Determinants of Health in the
Winter 2024 term.  The course has to run in-person, so the instructor will
have to be able to teach on Waterloo campus on Tuesday and Thursday
mornings.  For some reason, I thought this community might be a good place
to share the posting!

https://careers.wlu.ca/job/Waterloo-HE301-Social-Determinants-of-Health-ON/728099947/

If you or someone you know is interested and qualified, please note the
application deadline of 11:59pm on November 17, 2023.  Please contact me if
you have any questions: [log in to unmask]

Take care - Ketan

*Ketan Shankardass, PhD*

Associate Professor

*Graduate Coordinator*

Department of Health Sciences

Centre for Community Research, Learning and Action (Health Equity Systems
Interventions, Director)

Wilfrid Laurier University

*Affiliate Scientist*

MAP Centre for Urban Health Solutions

Li Ka Shing Knowledge Institute

St. Michael’s Hospital

*I am grateful to be working on land that is the traditional home of the
Haudenosaunee, Anishina**abe and Neutral People.*