Hello everyone -

The Department of Health Sciences at Wilfrid Laurier University is looking for an instructor to run our course on Social Determinants of Health in the Winter 2024 term.  The course has to run in-person, so the instructor will have to be able to teach on Waterloo campus on Tuesday and Thursday mornings.  For some reason, I thought this community might be a good place to share the posting!

https://careers.wlu.ca/job/Waterloo-HE301-Social-Determinants-of-Health-ON/728099947/

If you or someone you know is interested and qualified, please note the application deadline of 11:59pm on November 17, 2023.  Please contact me if you have any questions: [log in to unmask]

Take care - Ketan

Ketan Shankardass, PhD

Associate Professor

Graduate Coordinator

Department of Health Sciences

Centre for Community Research, Learning and Action (Health Equity Systems Interventions, Director)

Wilfrid Laurier University

Affiliate Scientist

MAP Centre for Urban Health Solutions

Li Ka Shing Knowledge Institute

St. Michael’s Hospital

I am grateful to be working on land that is the traditional home of the Haudenosaunee, Anishinaabe and Neutral People.