image.png
Dear shoe-list members,
We are pleased to share with you the program of the 9th Latin American Society for the History of Economic Thought (ALAHPE) that will held next week (November 16-18) in Medellin, Colombia
We have as Keynote speakers, Edith Kuiper (State University of New York at New Paltz) and Juan Flores Zendejas (University of Geneve).
The Subercaseaux Lecture will be given by Mauricio Chalfin Coutinho (UNICAMP).
At the end of the program, you will find the email addresses of the (in-person) participants of the conference. Please do not hesitate to contact them for discussion.
All the best wishes,
Rebeca Gomez Betancourt

--

Rebeca GOMEZ BETANCOURT

President of the Latin American Society for the History of Economic Thought (ALAHPE)

Prof. Sciences économiques, UFR de Sciences Économiques et de Gestion

Co-responsable scientifique du Pôle économie politique du laboratoire TRIANGLE UMR 5206

Co-responsable du Master 2 Théories et histoire de l’économie dans la société

Université Lumière Lyon 2, Triangle-MSH

14 Avenue Berthelot. 69007. Lyon, FRANCE. Tél: +33 4 72 72 64 70

Twitter: @rgbetancourt