Hello lovely friends,

Here is the rapid review of findings on opportunities and challenges in the implementation of social prescription interventions for people with chronic disease. URL: A rapid review of opportunities and challenges in the implementation of social prescription interventions for addressing the unmet needs of individuals living with long-term chronic conditions | BMC Public Health | Full Text (biomedcentral.com)

Cheers,

Uday

Kind regards,

Uday N Yadav, PhD

Research Fellow – Chronic Disease & Implementation Science

National Centre for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Wellbeing Research

National Centre for Epidemiology and Population Health

ANU College of Health & Medicine

The Australian National University

Florey Building 54 Mills Road

Acton ACT 2601

t. +61 0 405846602

TEQSA Provider ID: PRV12002 (Australian University) | CRICOS Provider Code: 00120

I acknowledge the Traditional Custodians on whose land I work and live, the Ngunnawal and Ngambri people of the Canberra region and to all First Nations Australians on whose traditional lands we meet and work. I pay my respects to all Elders past and present.