Wow--it was fifty years ago this month that I walked into Ed Tower's graduate Macro class at Simon Fraser University. I certainly wasn't one of his best students, but we've had some very nice 'conversations' through the years. I won't blame Ed for making me the economist I was, but he was always part of the group of economists I hoped to be.
David Hammes