Dear Friends,

If you haven’t visited us lately, the Model Railroad Club of Toronto has many new scenes and architecture, such as stations modelled after Hamilton CNR and Leaside Stations, plus too many new details to count!

You'll see over 85 years of innovation in technique from hand-crafted models to 3D printing. We use prototypical switching, signals and dispatching of passenger and freight trains, controlled digitally and connected with wifi.

Inspired by the Central Ontario Railway that ran from Picton to Maynooth, our O scale railroad captures some of the flavour of Central Ontario through industries and natural features, and by naming passenger cars after towns along the original route.

Sunday, February 18, Monday, February 19 (Family Day) & Sunday, February 25, 2024

11 a.m.- 4:00 p.m.

Purchase tickets at the door: cash, debit, credit card

Children $10, Seniors $12, Adults $15, Family rate: $45.

www.modelrailroadclub.com

11 Curity Avenue, Toronto M4B 1X4

Note: basement location, not wheelchair accessible.

Parking is free, and TTC access is via the 91 Woodbine Bus from Woodbine Station.

We hope to see you there!

IMG_2633 (1).jpeg