Thanks Mary,

I have been warned against using anything with water in it. 99% alcohol
was advised by a few colleagues to me.  Interesting that water is
acceptable in this instance.

Justin Lovell
Cinematographer & Founder
Associate Member, Canadian Society of Cinematographers & Society of
Camera Operators || IATSE 667 DP / Operator

www.FrameDiscreet.com <http://www.framediscreet.com>
Social: @frame_discreet || @justin_lovell
Podcast: Cinematographer Lifestyle
<https://anchor.fm/cinematographer-lifestyle>
96 Vine Ave. Unit 1B . Toronto, ON. M6P 1V7 . 1-416-901-5332