Forwarding the following Student Opportunity

Hello,

I hope this email finds you well, and Happy New Year! In November, I reached out to provide some preliminary information regarding the fourth annual iteration of the University of Toronto Policython. With support from the Munk School of Global Affairs, we are excited to hold the fourth-ever Canadian Policython from March 7th - 10th, 2024 on the U of T campus, welcoming non-U of T university students from York University, Toronto Metropolitan, and McMaster back to participate in the competition.

GREAT NEWS! Early Bird Registration has finally opened, and will close on February 12, 2024. The fee to participate is just $20.00, and more information about the payment process can be found by clicking the registration link provided here<https://forms.gle/cEBn2MavpeSvcrBb7>. Students can sign up in teams or alone to be placed with a team of other participants!

Please note that the dates of the competition communicated in November were recently changed to the aforementioned dates in March, shifting back one day. We apologize in advance for any inconveniences or confusion caused. We have re-attached updated materials, could you kindly distribute them to your students?

Please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions or concerns you may have. We are happy to discuss more over email, call, or another method of your choice.

Thank you for taking the time to review this information. We look forward to hearing from you and hopefully seeing your students at the event!

Best wishes,
Shane Joy

University of Toronto Policython (UTP)

University of Toronto