Hi there,
I thought this may be of interest to you, please see attached flyer with
details for the webinar's registration.

--
Thank you very much!

Have a wonderful day!

Best regards,
L. Borrell

*I am working at random hours to balance my productivity**. If you receive
this e-mail outside your normal working hours, please rest assured that
there is no expectation** that you will reply to it outside of your normal
schedule hours.*

Save a tree: Read on the screen

"Live every day as if it was your last, because one of these days, it will
be."
-Jeremy Schwartz

Luisa N. Borrell, DDS, PhD
University Distinguished Professor
Department of Epidemiology & Biostatistics
Graduate School of Public Health & Health Policy
City University of New York
<https://owa.cuny.edu/owa/redir.aspx?SURL=-vHaoiGonP8IgnBM9B_WWnerxThBvfxieeLB1h-FK-q2LlsTPHDTCG0AYQBpAGwAdABvADoATAB1AGkAcwBhAC4AQgBvAHIAcgBlAGwAbABAAHMAcABoAC4AYwB1AG4AeQAuAGUAZAB1AA..&URL=mailto%3aLuisa.Borrell%40sph.cuny.edu>
https://sph.cuny.edu/people/luisaborrell/