I realised - I missed the papers - please find now attached....
As a 'Prof. of Social Medicine' - Hodges is ideal to help recognise and critique inter- and multidisciplinary bridges:
for example, bio-political,, psycho-social, socio-technical and of course medical sociology.
All best,
Peter Jones
Community Mental Health Nurse and Researcher
CMHT, Prescott House, Salford NW England, UK
Blogging at "Welcome to the QUAD"
http://hodges-model.blogspot.com/
http://twitter.com/h2cm