From: Societies for the History of Economics <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Annie Lou Cot
Sent: Wednesday, February 21, 2024 1:21 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SHOE] Mauro Boianovsky has passed away

Some people who received this message don't often get email from [log in to unmask]. Learn why this is important

This message is from an external sender. Please take care when responding, clicking links or opening attachments.

What a terribly sad news!
Mauro, his laughing eyes, his quick wit, his sense of humour and his great culture will be sorely missed by us all.`

Our thoughts and love to his son and his family,

Annie