From: Societies for the History of Economics <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Guido Erreygers <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, February 21, 2024 5:22 PM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [SHOE] Mauro Boianovsky has passed away

I am deeply saddened by the news of Mauro’s death.

The HET community loses an exceptional scholar, and so many of us a dear friend.

I had the privilege and the pleasure of working with Mauro at different occasions. Last June, before the start of the ESHET conference, he came to visit me for a few days in Antwerp, and we started preparing a new paper.

I will miss him very much.

Guido Erreygers