Sad news to ear about Mauro's death.

I will remember his sense of humour, lively conversations at the ESHET, and his support to Œconomia since the beginning.

Jean-Sébastien Lenfant

Le 21/02/2024 à 12:38, Andrea Cabello a écrit :
[log in to unmask]"> I regret to inform you that Mauro Boianovsky has died. He was extremely sick since late last year, although I do not have details as he chose to keep it private.

Andrea Cabello
Departamento de Economia - FACE/UnB
--
Professor of Economics, université Paris 1 - Panthéon-Sorbonne
https://jean-sebastien-lenfant-31.webselfsite.net/

Member of PRISM Sorbonne
http://www.prism-sorbonne.fr/

Head of M2 Économie et Sciences Humaines, Université Paris 1 - Panthéon-Sorbonne
https://formations.pantheonsorbonne.fr/fr/catalogue-des-formations/master-M/master-sciences-economiques-et-sociales-KBUS90N2/master-parcours-epistemologie-et-sciences-humaines-KBUSAX76.html  et https://rehpere.org/master/#presentation

Editor-in-Chief of Œconomia – History / Methodology / Philosophy
https://journals.openedition.org/oeconomia/?lang=en