Dear colleagues,

We are starting this year's Workshop on the History and Methodology of Ecomomics (WHAM) at the University of the Witwatersrand (Wits) School of Economics and Finance with our first session,

tomorrow 29.02.2024 at 17:00 South African Standard Time (UCT+2
[that's currently 10:00 New York, 16:00 Paris, 23:00 Beijing]

Rick Szostas, University of Alberta (Canada), will give a presentation titled "Economics as a Social Science".

WHAM is held in hybrid mode and you are welcome to join using this link.

Forthcoming speakers and dates in the table below. Titles will be communicated closer to the date.

Best regards,
Jérôme

February 29th

Rick Szostak, University of Alberta, Canada

March 28th

Andrew Mearman, University of Leeds, U.K.

April 11th

Michael Smith, University of Cape Town, South Africa

April 25th

Tae-Hee Jo, State University of New York Buffalo State, U.S.A

May 30th

Jamee Moudud, Sarah Lawrence College, U.S.A

June 13th

Carlo D’Ippoliti, University of Rome – La Sapienza, Italy

June 27th

David Dequech, University of Campinas, Brazil

July 25th

Imko Meyenburg, Anglia Ruskin University, U.K.

August 29th

John B. Davis, Marquette University, U.S.A.

September 26th

Paolo Ramazzotti, University of Macerata, Italy

October 31st

Uskali Maki, Emeritus, University of Helsinki, Finland

November 28th

Sheila Dow, Emeritus, University of Stirling, U.K.