My name is Ron Millar I am the Director of Archives for the Salvation Army in Canada and Bermuda. We are in the process of dismantling our museum that has been housed at our Territorial Headquarters on Overlea Boulevard in East York and are looking for an appropriate home for some of the larger items in our holdings. My purpose in submitting to this list is to offer one of these pieces to a local museum or collector. This item is an authentic Toronto Telephone Booth from the 1950s. For many years it was a permanent resident at our printing department located in Oakville. It also has a chain with an original Toronto Telephone Book from 1969 attached to it. We would like to find a home for this artifact in another local museum or perhaps a collector. We would be happy to offer it to an appropriate interested party, keeping in mind that they would need to look after transportation arrangements and/or shipping costs. It is in very good condition and needs a good home! I would be happy to send a photo to anyone who might want to see it, or arrange for a meeting at 2 Overlea Boulevard to view it in person. Anyone interested can contact me at [log in to unmask] or on my cell phone at 647-808-1524. Blessings. Ronald B. Millar, B.A., B.Ed., MTS, MBA Major Director of Archives ------------------------------------------------------ The Salvation Army Archives Canada and Bermuda Territory 26 Howden Road Scarborough Ontario M1R 3E4 Phone: 416-285-4344 E-mail: [log in to unmask] E-mail: [log in to unmask] Website: www.salvationist.ca/archives ====================================