Dear colleagues,

We encourage applications for our Archivist position as part of our Collections & Digital Scholarship Unit at the University of Toronto Mississauga Library. The external posting closes on April 4th at 11.59pm EST. You can view the posting description and apply online at the following link: Archivist (utoronto.ca)<https://jobs.utoronto.ca/job/Mississauga-Archivist-ON/579165317/>

Many thanks for your consideration.

Cheers,

Chris

Chris J. Young, Ph.D. (he/him)
Head, Collections & Digital Scholarship | UTM Library
University of Toronto Mississauga | 3359 Mississauga Road
+1 (905) 828-3884 | [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Archives & Special Collections<https://collections.utm.utoronto.ca/> | Digital Scholarship<https://library.utm.utoronto.ca/research/digital-scholarship> | Personal Website<https://sites.utm.utoronto.ca/chrisyoung>

Editor, Papers of the Bibliographical Society of Canada | Cahiers de la Société bibliographique du Canada
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | Journal Website<https://jps.library.utoronto.ca/index.php/bsc/index>