From: A forum for discussion for the Archives Assoc. of Ontario <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Mary Kosta <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: March 15, 2024 6:10 PM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Save Victoria Hospital archives

This is deeply discouraging that archivists are not involved in the preservation, arrangement, and description of this archives. Thanks for informing us, and it also points to a broader problem – there is no municipal or county archives serving the London, Ontario area.

Mary Grace Kosta

London, Ontario