Hi BHS Students,

I am sharing the following Student Success Leadership Opportunities below.

Regards,

Amanda Furlano

Program Assistant

School of Health Policy & Management

York University

http://shpm.info.yorku.ca/

T 416-736-2100 ext 55157

health.info.yorku.ca

Faculty of Health  | York University Logo

This electronic mail (e-mail), including any attachments, is intended only for the recipient(s) to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure. No waiver of privilege, confidentiality or any other protection is intended by virtue of its communication by the internet. Any unauthorized use, dissemination or copying is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, or are not named as a recipient, please immediately notify the sender and destroy all copies of it.

Dear students,

Join us for one or both in-person opportunities tomorrow.

-----
Advanced Peer Leadership Training (APLT) – Thursday, March 7, 2024 from 3:00pm - 7:30pm at Stong College 101 (MDR)

Register and attend this free leadership training opportunity at York University. Students who complete the training will receive a certificate of participation.  All details are below!

About APLT
The theme of the training is Leading with Purpose! Some of the topics we will explore include:

What we need from you
To receive a certificate of participation, you will be required to meet the following program requirements:

  1. Participate in the full training (participants are asked to arrive on time and stay until the training ends).
  2. Complete all pre-instructional activities, prior to the scheduled training, (30 minute commitment prior to the training) using the eClass platform.
  3. Complete all post training activities (30 minute commitment after the training) using the eClass platform.

Additional Notes

Mode of Delivery, Dates and Times
Please register for the date below! The training session is held on York's Keele Campus in Stong College.

IN-PERSON