Dear colleagues,
It gives me immense pleasure to announce that we are in the process of setting up the Indian Society for the History of Economic Thought (ISHET) and its first conference is scheduled for the 28th and 29th October 2024 at the University of Hyderabad, India.

Like with our previous events, we especially welcome BA/MA/PhD students and teachers of HET to participate by submitting abstracts.

We are delighted to share that the keynote lectures will be delivered by Rebeca Gomez Betancourt (University of Lyon) and Richard van den Berg (University of Kingston).

A pre-conference workshop in association with the INET-YSI HET working group is scheduled for October 27th.

More information regarding the conference, abstract submission and previous events are available here: https://sites.google.com/view/ishet/ishet-2024

Important dates
Deadline for submitting abstracts: 30 June 2024
Notification of acceptance: 15 July 2024
Deadline for paying the registration fees: 1 August 2024
Deadline for submitting full papers: 1 October 2024
ISHET Conference: 28, 29 October 2024

Kind regards,
Alex