Dear colleagues,

We are pleased to announce that registration for the 20th international conference of the Charles Gide Association (Sciences Po Bordeaux, France,, 20-22 June 2024) is now open!

To register, simply go to the conference website: https://gide2024.sciencesconf.org/registration?forward-action=index&forward-controller=registration&lang=en

Once you are logged in, click on "Registration" on the left and fill in the form. Once the form has been validated, a link will take you to a website (HelloAsso) for payment.

Registration is open from 1 March to 8 June 2024, and a early bird applies until 30 April.

A discounted fee applies to members of the Charles Gide Association. To join, to renew your membership or to find out whether your membership is up to date, please contact our colleagues Lucy Brillant ( [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> ) or Antoine Missemer ( [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> ).

Please note that as the French Rugby League semi-finals are taking place in Bordeaux on the same dates as our conference, a large number of people are expected to stay at the hotels in Bordeaux. We recommend that you make your reservations as soon as possible.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Organising Committee: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

We look forward to seeing you in Bordeaux,

For the Organizing Committee

Tristan VELARDO

 Professeur agrégé (PRAG)

 Docteur en sciences économiques