Dear all,

At the request of our colleagues from the European Society for the History
of the Human Sciences (ESHHS), I'm reposting the call for papers to their
annual conference in Essex this coming June.

*You're invited to submit abstracts for the European Society for the
History of the Human Sciences (ESHHS) 43rd Conference, taking place from
June 25th to June 28th, 2024, at the University of Essex, UK.*

*We welcome proposals for oral presentations, posters, symposia, or
workshops on the history of human, behavioural, and social sciences. This
year, we're particularly interested in submissions exploring the theme of
"inner life."Submission Guidelines:Include author details and submission
type.Oral presentations: 500-600 word abstract in English.Posters: 300-word
abstract in English.Sessions, workshops, or round tables: 500–600-word
rationale and abstracts for individual contributions.Send submissions as
MSWord attachments to [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> by March
15, 2024.Your contribution will enrich our conference discussions. We look
forward to your participation.Best regards,Esin DamarOn behalf of the
Organizing Committee of ESHHS 2024*

---
Carlos Eduardo Suprinyak
Secretary, History of Economics Society
Associate Professor, The American University of Paris