The Spring 2024 issue of Off the Record is now available to AAO members
here: Current Issues <https://aao-archivists.ca/otr-current-issues/>.

This issue features an update from AAO President Sarah McDougall followed
by an Archeion update from coordinator Kelli Babcock. Next we have a Member
Spotlight with County of Prince Edward Archives Manager Krista Richardson.
We close with an article by Rachel Arseneau about her time in the music
collections at Wilfrid Laurier University Archives and Special Collections.

We're now accepting submissions for the OTR Summer 2024 Issue. If you’re
interested in submitting to Off the Record, you can start sending your
original submissions and cover art to [log in to unmask] We’ll be
accepting submissions for the Summer issue until June 20th, 2024. For more
details, please see the Submissions Guidelines page
<https://aao-archivists.ca/Submissions> online.

Finally, we'd like to introduce the new editors of Off The Record, Isobel
Carnegie and Simon Vickers. We've already heard some of their exciting new
ideas for OTR and we're looking forward to the direction they take things.
Thanks to everyone for your continued readership and submissions.

Best,
--
Adam Cavanaugh & Arvind Kang (he/him)
Off the Record Editor, 2022-2023 | Archives Association of Ontario

Follow the AAO!
Twitter <https://twitter.com/AAO_tweet>
Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/ArchivesAssociationOfOntario>
Flickr <https://www.flickr.com/photos/126488879@N08/>