I would like to thank my colleagues who generously provided me with
information on Helen Morris Hadley and Arthur Hadley. And thanks to the
SHOE-list for making these kinds of exchanges possible.

Regards,

Harro Maas

--
Professor/Centre Walras-Pareto for the history of economic and political
science <https://www.unil.ch/cwp/fr/home.html>/IEP/Bâtiment Geopolis -