Date: Tue, 06 Dec 1994 01:35:54 -0500 (EST)
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: seeking contacts in Kenya

        My name is Joel Turner. I am a 2nd year medical student at McGill
Univerisity, in Montreal. I am finishing my basic medical training within
the next few months, to begin my clinical training soon thereafter. In the
summer of 1995, I have the opportunity of fulfilling a clinical elective
in a developing country. I am therefore writing you to inform you of my
desire to work in a volunteer medical camp in an outlying rural region of
Kenya. I would be very grateful for any help you can offer in establishing
contacts either with a project supervisor, or with any type of medical
work camp in the country. I can be reached at [log in to unmask]
        Thank you. i look forward
                                                Sincerely,
                                                Joel Turner