2/ I am looking for a list of Huck Finn movies/TV/video/CD releases with
some details, like year of production, producer, director, preincipal
actors...

Wolf-
If you can get a copy of "Huckleberry Finn on Film," you will find the
information you requested in the above-quoted question. Publication data:
Haupt, Clyde V. "Huckleberry Finn on Film, Film and Television Adaptations
of
Mark Twain's Novel, 1920-1993." Jefferson, North Carolina and London:
McFarland, 1994.

Please let me know if you are not able to find a copy. I have one of my own
and could provide you with copies of the information you request.

Marcus W. Koechig