Thanks for mentioning the Monist issue.   I went around the block with Rosensberg when he
visited a philosophy conference on economics here at Cal State.  I
published my moderate remarks as Eligo Ergo Sum in HOPE.   I also wrote a
piece published in Spanish (Cuardenos out of U of Malaga) entitled "Economics
and Philosophy:  What We Have Here is a Failure to Communicate."  I don't know
if cool hand Luke translated very well, but maybe I should have another shot
at it for HES.
 thanks again, Murray (Murray Wolfson)  [log in to unmask]