Speaking of corrections ... it would have helped if I had given my
Internet address correctly in my call for _Mark Twain A to Z_
corrections. It should be: [log in to unmask] -- just as it appears
in this message's header.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. In my defense, I
can only say that I've recently been struggling with such nasty
computer problems (viruses, comport conflicts, incompatible software,
etc.) that I've had trouble worrying about such mundane matters as
getting e-mail addresses straight. My computer literacy seems to be
slipping away.