I am a student at the university at buffalo who is concerned about
staying healthy and eating right. many people suffering from heart
disease, cancer,etc. are ill because of their past diets.

I took  a nutrition class that used a program called dine healthy that
helped me see what was good and bad about my diet. It analyzed my
nutrient totals, fat intake and exercise levels, and has helped me eat a lot
better. I recommend it to anyone concerned about their health or teaching
it to others. for more info, email [log in to unmask]

take care, stay healthy