We've had some real success with the U.S. Code of Federal Regulations on CD.  I've found that CDroms are a lot easier and faster to use than the internet, which can take too long. (Perhaps a hardware upgrate should be my '97 resolution!)  But, I can also take the cds on the road with me.

I like the CDs from a company called Solutions.  They're relatively cheap.  The URL is http://www.env-sol.com

Happy New Year.

Anne Wemhoff