The list of contributor names included in my "preview"
review of the new Oxford Mark Twain set (posted yesterday)
contains an error. The scholar who wrote the afterword to
_The Man That Corrupted Hadleyburg and Other Stories and
Essays_ is Jeffrey Rubin-Dorsky of the University of
Colorado at Colorado Springs. Professor Rubin-Dorsky is co-
editor, with Shelley Fisher Fishkin, of _People of the Book:
Thirty Scholars Reflect on Their Jewish Identity_ (1996) and
he has recently written _Philip Roth and Woody Allen: The
Loyal Opposition_.

(The name that I incorrectly posted appeared on an early
list of contributors which I did not proof as carefully as I
thought. I apologize to anyone inconvenienced by this
error.)