Date:         Mon, 7 Apr 1997 13:32:58 EDT
Sender:       Mark Twain Forum <[log in to unmask]>
From:         Carolyn L Richey <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Re: My Twain piece

I don't know if the same thing happened to anyone else, but the transfer
of this material came as gibberish.  Must have been a transfer of one
type of textfile to another that didn't translate in the process.  Can we
get your Twain piece again?

Carolyn
>I don't know if the same thing happened to anyone else, but the transfer
>of this material came as gibberish.  Must have been a transfer of one
>type of textfile to another that didn't translate in the process.  Can we
>get your Twain piece again?
>
>Carolyn

Yes, mine too.

If you have an option in your settings  to
 "open the attachment in the body of the letter,"
we can all read it.
These letters can usually take a great lot of text in one transmission.

Hope to see it!

Mike