After years of stating that Volume II was in process, I'm glad to announce
that it is finally finished.  For those of you that purchased the first
volume from me, I will send the second one to you free of charge!

I wanted to send this earlier but it has taken me several months to get my
index into the document.  For the rest of you,  I will be trying to convert
it to HTML and post it with the original graphics on my home page
[members.aol.com\otwain]  but without the index I generate.  I just tried
this link and it does work.  I hope this message does make it to the forum
since I have been off of the forum for a few months and have had to replace
disk drive.

I will let everyone know when I get the document on my site.

Taylor (and others) I do have the original wp5 to html macro you recommended
for document conversion.  If you have found something better, please send me
email.

Thanks

Jerry O'Brien