Greetings!

If you've been looking for an opportunity to help out your association
in a very simple way, here's your chance.

We are looking for a few volunteers who could take a turn staffing the
AAO display table at Heritage Showcase '99.  The event will be held at
the Scarborough Town Centre, February 19th-21st, 1999.

Duties are light:  handing out some literature and perhaps answering a
few questions about the AAO and archives in general.  The hours are:

Friday, the 19th     9:30 - 9:00
Saturday, the 20th   9:30 - 6:00
Sunday, the 21st     12:00 - 5:00

If you live in the neighbourhood or could spare an hour or two, we would
welcome your company.  For further information please contact
Suzanne Dubeau directly at [log in to unmask]

Regards,
Suzanne Dubeau
AAO, Communications