I'm working on a project with a National Canadian organization and its partners to develop a self help smoking cessation program, which is based on the Stages of Change (Prochaska, DiClementi). We are interested in acquiring examples of program materials that have been developed for the person who is supporting the smoker in their attempt to quit.  For example, how to support someone who lives with you, how to negotiate smoke-free cars, homes, or perhaps materials from a "buddy-based" program. We have been calling this group the "influencers".  Additionally,  we would be interested in any literature that is known on this subject.  Our initial searches are coming up short.

Please send any titles and how to acquire the materials to my attention ~ Thanks very much!
Robin Holmes   [log in to unmask]

Project Management & Communications
Voice: (416) 485-4560   Fax: (416) 485-9344
E-Mail: [log in to unmask]