AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
Bob Anger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 2000 10:59:40 -0400
(This message is being sent on behalf of TAAG)

As many of you are aware, TAAG and the City of Toronto Archives have been planning an event called "Step Into Your Archives Day" which was to be held at the City of Toronto Archives this Saturday (April 8th). Unfortunately, with the on-going strike between the city and its inside workers, we are now unable to host this event.  The City Archives staff and building were to be an integral part of this event, and so it is not possible for us to hold it in another location.  We expect that this will simply be a postponement, and that we will be able to host this event at some point in the near future. We will keep you posted.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Kim Arnold, TAAG President, at 416-441-1111 ext. 310 or by email at: